The Daily Well is a virtual village of resources, digital programs, opportunities to connect and commiserate, and more, all focused around the Seven Dimensions of Wellbeing. The Daily Well is a joint production of the Winter Park Health Foundation and Growing Bolder, partners in The Wellbeing Network based at the Center for Health & Wellbeing.
The Daily Well initiative was founded in reaction to the COVID-19-forced closure of the Center for Health & Wellbeing.
What can you expect from The Daily Well?
Sundays: Physical Wellbeing • Mondays: Intellectual Wellbeing • Tuesdays: Environmental Wellbeing • Wednesdays: Vocational Wellbeing • Thursdays: Social Wellbeing • Fridays: Emotional Wellbeing • Saturdays: Spiritual Wellbeing
- The Daily Well Update: a wellbeing-inspired email delivered to your inbox every morning, containing fun and informative nibbles and bites to keep you happy, healthy and relaxed during these unusual times. Sign up for The Daily Well Update here!
- Nourish Coffee Talks: Facebook Watch Parties with our experts, Center staff and trusted partners that our constituents have grown to know and love. We’ll invite you to join, engage, and have fun…and you’ll learn something in the process. Be sure to follow the Center for Health & Wellbeing and The Wellbeing Network on Facebook for notifications.
- The official launch of the Wellbeing Network: a website and digital communications hub created in partnership with Growing Bolder, The Wellbeing Network is our home for blog and video content with a new particular focus on health and wellbeing tips you can use at home.
- The Daily Well Private Facebook Group: your place to connect with friends new and old, share stories, advice and resources, and engage with your some of your favorite Center experts.
- Coming Soon! Community Education Programs, Delivered Digitally: We are working with our most trusted Program Presenters on ways to make their planned programs available virtually. We’ll offer some of the CHWB programming you know and love, just through a different medium.