Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cooking with Collette, Season 1, Episode 9
Welcome to Cooking with Collette, the Wellbeing Network‘s twice-weekly Live cooking show hosted by Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen chef Collette Haw.
View the menu and place an order for pickup at Nourish at the Center for Health & Wellbeing at NourishCHWB.com. Delivery options are also available! Be sure to follow Nourish on Facebook for the café’s latest menu offerings, specials and more.
Makes 24 small cookies
8 tbsp coconut oil
½ cup monk fruit sweetener
1 large egg
1 tea vanilla extract
1.5 cups plus 2 tbsp oat flour
½ tea kosher salt
½ tea baking soda
½ cup allergy friendly chocolate chips
1. Place coconut oil in large mixing bowl beat with sugar and mix well then add egg and vanilla.
2. Stir in flour, salt, baking soda and chocolate chips. Mix until just incorporated.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Use a small cookie scoop and bake cookies for 10 minutes, let cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!
To watch LIVE every week be sure to follow the Wellbeing Network on Facebook.