Cooking with Collette, Season 1, Episode 23
Join Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen’s Chef Collette as she shows you this easy fall breakfast you can make ahead of time!
Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen is open to the public and is located at the Center for Health & Wellbeing in Winter Park, FL. You can view the menu and place an order for pick-up at NourishCHWB.com. Delivery is also available via the DoorDash app.
2 cup cubed butternut squash
1/8 tea salt
1/8 tea red pepper flakes
½ tea dried oregano
pinch of pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400° convection.
2. In a food processor, pulse the cubed butternut squash until you have small pieces.
3. Place the butternut squash in a mixing bowl and add a large egg, and the spices. Mixed well and spread it out evenly on a well sprayed 9 inch baking dish.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Take out of the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before you add the filling.
½ cup caramelized onions
2 oz goat cheese
½ cup milk
1 tea thyme
salt & pepper to taste
1. Place the milk and the egg in a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk until eggs are all broken up.
2. Add the goat cheese, thyme, caramelized onions, salt and pepper. Whisk again until all ingredients are well mixed.
3. Place the filling the quiche crust and bake on 400° for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set.
To watch LIVE every week be sure to follow the Wellbeing Network on Facebook.